Welcome to my little slice of the world wide web! I am so happy to have you on this journey with me.
About the Blog
This is a parenting blog geared towards stay-at-home mothers and/or Christian parents. I share my experiences with parenting and life as a busy mother in hopes that I can help make things a little easier for other Moms (or Dads!)
Parenting with Addiction is a series I wrote while confronting my past and admittly often present struggle to stay sober and away from witchcraft, if only for the sake of my littles.
About the Writer
My name is Kiersty, I have a weakness for pasta and I’m always in research mode. I spent almost a decade creating a career in the hospitality and tourism industry before I decided to set everything else aside and focus solely on caring for my family. This new chapter in my life has opened the door to many challenging and beautiful opportunities such as homeschooling, spiritual growth and now even managing my own website!
- Interesting Facts About Me:
– I am born again Christian, living every day for the Lord.
– I have been trained in Six Sigma and participated in a Kaizen Event
– I was part of a team of Future Problem Solvers in 5th and 6th grade.
– I grew up with my Grandmother, a lupus survivor. Her courage and strength are a big reason why I strive to live without excuses and put my best effort into everything I do.